Friday 9 August 2013

Photographer Done

Well yesterday we went to see a very lovely lady in Saltdean. I had found her details online and was instantly drawn to her website and blog, with tons of sample photos of her work. We had emailed each other a couple of times, and to my delight she was free for our date so we arranged a meeting. I was on a high all day and really excited to meet her at her home. I just hoped that she would be everything I imagined. I needed have worried she was super excitable, and made all the right noises when we were talking about our wedding plans, made notes and suggestions to cover all the things we wanted to happen with our photos. Neither myself or my man are that confident in front of a camera, and she put us completely at ease. I don't think she realised, but she also helped us to work out timings for the day.
It was a joy to meet her and hear how enthusiastic she was about our plans, I think she will fit in just right with our friends and our plans for the day. Still 400 odd days to go but it's starting to feel very real. Caterers next!
If you are looking for a enthusiastic photographer check her out http://www.sarareeve.com/

How do you feel about having your photo taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment