Friday 16 August 2013

Mini Milestone

Right so today I actually completed the first week of my challenge, I have managed 4 runs this week!! This may not be a biggie to you hardened runners out there, but for me this is quite an achievement. I just have to make sure I stay focused and carry on like this no matter how tired I am first thing.

The first 2 were good runs, and I didn't seem to have a problem getting up and out, but the last 2 weren't so good, I chose the check my Instagram feed before leaving which took half an hour, so then I was running late getting ready for work, whoops. So that will have to stop. I also managed to get in a hill this morning. I didn't do it on purpose ( I was being a good friend and took a detour to drop off a Birthday card), and I didn't enjoy it, but it showed me that I should probably get some hill training in too. Which shouldn't be too much of an issue Hastings has some wonderful hills.


So yay for mini milestones, now to decide if I should buy myself something pretty now as a reward, or after a month. Probably should wait until I've done it for a month, then I will know I definitely deserve it. What should it be, oh the choices, what do I want?!?

Do you reward yourself for reaching targets?

No comments:

Post a Comment