Saturday 17 August 2013

Hobby Collector


I have a confession. I, Chloe Donovan am a collector of hobbies.

I think it may be a bad habbit picked up from my Dad, we both do it but to be fair mine aren't quite as expensive or all consuming as his. Although I'm working on it...

Over the years I have had many hobbies, some I still pick up on now and again others I have no interest in ever doing again.

Currently I dip in and out of, knitting which I really enjoy and am still improving in I'm just not that quick so I get bored half way through so sometimes it takes me ages to finish anything. This orange top I did in a couple of months, whilst attending a knitting club, but I also have a big thick cardi which has been on the go for about 8 months....(Might be time to find a new knitting club)
  


Crochet is one of those hobbies that I keep picking up in the hope that one day it will just click and I will be amazing, but so far that hasn't happend, I've managed a couple of granny squares, and a flower of sorts (with a lot of help), I have got pretty good a bunting though which is handy...


My go to hobby will always be baking though, it's just so easy to share with others, can be done on spur of the moment (ingredients permitting) and I love that you can see something though in no time, which appeals to my inpatient nature. I just really should do more, especially as I have a cake decorating course on the horizon, ooh exciting...


I think I will probably be adding a new hobby to the collection shortly, both the hubby to be and me quite like the idea of photography, and it could be a good one for us to do together. We have agreed to use the camera we already have to start with as fancy cameras are quite pricey. We will just have to see how we get on, and then maybe treat ourselves after the wedding if we like it. I've got a project in mind that could be fun we just have to make a plan on how to do it together...

What hobbies do you have?




No comments:

Post a Comment